I AM NOT ACCEPTING GUEST POSTS FROM CONTENT MARKETERS AT THIS TIME. IF YOU’RE TRYING TO PROMOTE A COMPANY OR PRODUCT OR IF YOU REPRESENT ANOTHER PARTY, PLEASE DO NOT EMAIL ME.
This opportunity is for bloggers or other writers looking for exposure to my audience. If you are a professional writer there is the possibility of a paid writing position. You must be a very close fit.
If you’re a blogger, professional writer, or you just think it would be fun to write... please continue.
Acceptable Topics for SimplyCanning.com
- Recipes using home canned foods as ingredients.
- Food Storage
- Root Cellaring (I'd LOVE an expert in root cellaring to contribute!)
- Vegetable Gardening. Not that I don't like flowers! But the focus of SimplyCanning is food. Flowers good for the veggie garden is fine.
Your article may be slightly edited for various reasons such as grammar, spelling, and search engine optimization. (Search engine optimization means the page is designed and worded in such a way that search engines will be more likely to pick up the page and rank it highly in its visitors' searches.) Though I may change your article slightly, it will not be substantially altered. Let me know if you'd prefer to review any edits before it is published. I'd be happy to let you know.
What you get
- A link to your homepage and to another article on your blog
- A link to your freebie/opt in newsletter, if desired (do not submit links to your friend’s freebie in addition to your own, or links to your Facebook group.)
I have a few basic requirements.
- Must Be Original - All articles must be 100% original content, not copied from anywhere else. All articles are tested for plagiarism. Authors committing plagiarism will have their articles rejected and their current and future articles automatically rejected and/or removed.
- Required Word Count - Articles must be at least 600 words. There is no maximum word count. Recipes can be 500 words. More is great if your topic requires it. Do not pad your article with words that add nothing to the article.
- Articles must be based on personal experience. I'm looking for well written articles with helpful and accurate information. Personal stories are great, as long as there is a practical take away value for the reader. Take a look at the articles I already have on Simply Canning. I've included my personal experiences with practical tutorials. You need to be able to write in a friendly conversational tone.
- Articles must not include affiliate links. To do so would not be fair to my paid sponsors and affiliates. If you wish to purchase advertising please review my sponsorship policies here.
- Pictures are worth a thousand words! You must include 2 original Photographs. One vertical and one horizontal. Sorry no stock photos. I don't have time to track the sources.
- Please submit a short author bio which will appear at the end of the article.
All canning/preserving articles MUST comply with USDA recommended guidelines for safe canning and food preserving, NO exceptions.
E-mail me at Sharon @ SimplyCanning.com. Please put Guest Post in the comments box.
Online Canning Classes
Learn Home Canning
Discover how to fill your pantry with garden fresh produce to feed your family healthy nutritious food. So many people want to start canning but are stuck. They don’t know where to start.
Simply Canning School is the tool you need to get moving.