Simple Steps Canning Guide
A basic Home Canning Course.
Do you know the most important information for safely home canning? Do you have the assurance that you won't poison your children?
Simple Steps Canning Guide will lead you step by step through the most important safety information from Simply Canning. Safety First!
If you are a beginning canner and are not sure where to start, Simple Steps is for you.
Overwhelmed at all the information on Simply Canning? Sometimes you don't even know what questions to ask!
Simple Steps pulls all of the most important canning information from Simply Canning and combines it in a single place. It gives you a logical step by step guide to all the essentials.
If you would like to begin stocking up and develop a full pantry, Simple Steps includes tips for bulk canning days of success.
This canning guide is designed to boost your understanding of canning principals and safety, and make your canning a
Simple Steps Canning Guide is a guide that will:
- give you essential information you need for safe, successful and fun home canning.
- give you confidence and peace of mind.... we all love peace of mind.
What you will learn:
Basics - so what is it that processing actually does?
Choosing your food and canning methods- Which canning method should you use, and more importantly which ones to NOT use
Canners -How to use both Water Bath and Pressure Canners.
Equipment - What else do you need? Hand tools, Specialty tools. What is essential and what is just plain handy.
The Big Day- Tips to make canning day go smoothly.
Preparation is the key to stress-free success.
When the job is done. How to check your seals, store your jars and equipment. What to do if you have jars that don't turn out quite right.
Please note this e-book does NOT give you the canning directions for individual foods. All that is included for free on SimplyCanning. It does give instruction on how canners work and step by step canning directions for both types of canners.
Ever wonder what the heck is happening and why you need a pressure canner even though your great grandmother did not use one! Simple Steps will explain the process and what is actually happening in your jars as you process your foods.
It gives you a place to start!
When you are done with the canning guide you will have the knowledge to make wise and healthy decisions when preserving foods at home.
- Are you itching to get started canning your own foods? Read the entire guide right on your computer even if offline. Are you one of the few who don't have wireless internet? I am. Do you like taking your laptop into the living room to snuggle down into your easy chair with a cup of coffee? I do. Being able to have information without being online is very convenient at times.
- If you are like me and prefer to have paper in hand, print up your e-book and read it at your convenience. I find paper easier on the eyes. For the same reasons as above I like being able to take information with me.... without the computer. Then if my cup of coffee spills I am not left trying to unstick my keys.
- Are you a note taker? By printing up these materials you can make notes in the margins.
- Need reinforcement while you are in action in the kitchen? Print up a copy of How to Use a Pressure Canner. Keep it with you in the kitchen when you are canning that first batch in your pressure canner. Same with How to Use a Waterbath Canner.
Purchase of the inexpensive e-book does 2 things, It gives you peace of mind, and it supports my efforts here at Simply Canning.
Download the Entire Guide Now.
My Guarantee I offer you this e-book with a 100% guarantee. If you are unhappy with the information I have provided... let me know. I'll give you your money back.
*** Important ***
Please note that you are not purchasing a physical book.
This is in e-book format.
This means you will be able to download and save it to your computer. You can print the entire book, or only the pages you choose.
If you'd like a paperback version.... Click here!
Return from Canning
Guide to Simply Canning Homepage